I made my “famous” fool-proof artichoke dip once again. This artichoke dip is often requested by friends and family who have tried them. I brought this to the family Thanksgiving dinner yesterday because I was asked to do so.
This dip is so easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients! If you are looking to make a dip to enjoy while watching football or something to bring to a potluck, here it is. I guarantee that people will rave about it and will ask you to make it again! Even finicky kids devour this!
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor. (If you want chunky, do a couple of pulses. If you want a smooth dip, process until everything is blended in.)
- Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or crusty bread. Enjoy!