I just love Halloween! Every year, I eagerly look forward to this fun holiday so I can start decorating my house with pumpkins, little ghosties and skeletons. I do not like anything scary or gory. I tend to go for cutesy. This is also the time of the year when I binge on Disney Channel and watch kids’ Halloween shows. Yup, I devour Raven’s World, Jessie, Transylvania movies, etc. I do not care how cheesy they are!
- reminds me to not take life too seriously.
- brings out the kid in me.
- also reminds me that good wins over evil.
- makes me feel grateful for the comfort and safety of my home.
- makes me crack up as I see my co-workers dress up for Halloween.
- means it is pumpkin season!
- brings me joy as I see cute little trick or treaters come my door.
- makes me happy when I see little faces smile as they get their chocolates.
- makes me grateful for the blessings of fall and harvest.
- makes the house super-cozy!
And no, just because I enjoy Halloween does not mean that I worship the devil, or something. In fact, halloween reminds me that I have been delivered from evil through God’s Grace and Love that endures forever. I am also just a kid at heart who will always love Halloween!