Week in Pics
05.26 – 31. 15
I started this post on Tuesday instead of Monday because Monday was Memorial Day Holiday.
- Started out my week by having a Monday “me time” solo lunch of Banh Cuon Dat Viet at Four Seasons Vietnamese Restaurant in the TL. Low fat and delish!
- Maple Bacon Donut from Dynamo Donuts in SF. My co-workers made a donut run to Dynamo Donuts on Friday and I asked for just one donut. Damage control and a sweet way to celebrate the end of the work week!
- Signs that summer is almost here are the peaches, nectarines and blueberries! I always look forward to Wednesdays because I can get fresh veggies and sweet fruits at the farmers’ market.
Saturday Date Night
- We had a super-fun date night in SF Japantown – 2 dinners, a movie and snack haul.
- Pre-movie dinner at Pa i’na Lounge where we had pork sliders and Kalua pig fries.
- Saw the Avengers at the Sundance Kabuki Theatre. I love super-hero movies and I liked this one.
- BF bought me a big box of Matcha Green Tea Kit Kat chocolates after he saw how I much I wanted them. We also bought mochis and boxes of cherry blossom and green teas.
- After the movie, we got hungry again so we had Korean food at Ssiso Korean Restaurant.
Sunday Family Time
- It was our church’s 12th year anniversary and we had lunch at the church with the family. Always nice to spend time with my parents, little nephews and niece, and brother/sis-in-law. (My sister was working that day and could not join us.)
A week full of delicious eats, fun time with the BF and nice time with the family. Always so grateful for these bountiful blessings!