1. Your Nickname: A name that only the people closest to me (parents, family and childhood friends) are allowed to call me by. It is like a term of endearment that only the very few are given the special permission. 🙂
2. Your eye color: Brown
3. Your hair color: Brown with streaks of blonde highlights
4. One fact about you: I am a klutz! I am always dropping or spilling things, or tripping over. 😦
5. Favorite color: I always gravitate toward earth colors like black, gray and brown.
6. Favorite places: Crissy Field in San Francisco overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. (But I fell in love with Madrid when I visited! My fantasy is to have a little apartment in Madrid and drink sangria/eat tapas every day!)
7. Favorite celebrity: I cannot think of any. I am not into famous people.
8. Favorite animal: Cats and kittens! They are the cuddliest and the cutest!
9. Favorite songs: “How I do I Live Without You” by LeAnn Rimes, any jazz and old school. And give me any Aretha Franklin any time to get me going!
10. Favorite books: “Shadow of the Wind” by Carloz Ruiz Zafon. A gothic novel set in Barcelona. Spell-binding! AND “Twenties Girl” by Sophie Kinsella. I read a lot of chicklits but this one stayed with me.
Thanks, Tanj, for the tag. I cheated a little and gave two answers to some of the questions. 🙂 I enjoyed answering the questions.
Tagging: All my followers! I really would love to know more about your favorites! 🙂