Our Christmas Eve Menu 2014
- My brother generously provided a bucketful of lobsters and crabs.
- My dad and uncle made seafood paella.
- My mom made fresh lumpia.
- My sister brought orange chicken and calamari.
- My sister in law made pho.
- Her dad grilled lots of fresh fish and pork.
- Her brother’s family brought taco salad.
- Not knowing what else to bring, the BF and I decided to bring ribeye steaks and pecan pie. It was a good choice because the kids went straight for the steaks and ate nothing else.
- Other items on the menu: leche flan, honey-baked ham, spicy mangoes and ginataan.