100 Simple Joys
26. A few of my favorite (fall) things
- Cinnamon-scented pine cones
- Pj’s and fluffy slippers
- Hiding under piles of cozy quilts and fuzzy blankets
- Scented candles all over the house
- Hot chocolate on a chilly day and warm pies out of the oven
- Pumpkin pie!
- Reading cozy mysteries while sipping hot cocoa and wearing a thick robe
- My most treasured UGGs that the BF gave me 3 Christmases ago. They are holiday for my feet. As soon as I start wearing them, I know that chilly weather is here!
There is so much more to love about fall. For me, fall is a time for serenity, solitude and contemplation. It is about quiet celebrations of a warm home, abundant meals on the table, blessings of fertile earth, sharing bountiful harvest and the love of family.
What does the fall season mean to you?