100 Happy Moments
22. Decorating The Home For Fall
I love every season but I get giddy just thinking about fall. Actually, I am in love with fall. I start dreaming of snug evenings by the fireplace, scary ghost stories, cozy mysteries, flannel pj’s, fuzzy blankets, etc. The list goes on and on. One of my joys is decorating the house to reflect the autumn outdoors. Here are my favorite fall decors at home:
- Owls! I just love these mythical birds that somehow are also the symbols of fall.
- Haunted houses, skeletons and witches.
- Creepy crawlies and cute bats.
- Cauldron and orange hot chocolates
- The beginning of my addiction to and obsession with PUMPKINS! By the end of winter, I have at least over 2 dozen pumpkins inside and outside the house.
- The house smelling sweetly of cinnamon, pumpkin spice and sweet spices.
- Pillows and candles everywhere.
And this is just the beginning of my love affair with fall. More to come! 🙂