It has been a very busy week but a good week as well.
- NEW OFFICE: The highlight of my work week was moving into my new office. I am continuing to settle in and I love it! My new space is bright with a big window and a beautiful view. Lots of natural light and brand new furniture. It feels like a fresh new start.
- THURSDAY DAY OFF: I was “forced” to take a day off last Thursday. It is one of those “you use or you lose it” holidays before the end of June. I spent a relaxing day in the Mission where I went to a salon, had lunch and drink a latte at Cafe Bello afterwards. Totally sunny and gorgeous day!
- EATING HEALTHIER: I have been eating a lot of sweets and carbs lately but I made a conscious decision to eat healthier this week. So I started eating mostly veggies and less sweets including this simple yet delish fish, rice and veggies for lunch at Basa Fish Market in the Mission during my day off. Feeling healthy makes me happy!
- PAMPER ME TIME: Salon and beauty haul during my day off – waxing (TMI) in the Mission, a new lip glosses from Costco (and on sale!) and a new moisturizer.
- TEA WITH GIRLFRIEND: Sharing a cup of tea and meal with a friend provides a calm respite during a tedious week. A nice reunion with my friend Rebecca after not seeing each other for a year and half. It was great catching up at Ananda Fuara over tea and samosas.
Antiicipating another busy week next week but I know that life will always be interesting, fun and full of surprises!