- EATING a morning bun, soba, ribs and corn on the cob.
- DRINKING coffee and a glass of red wine.
- WATCHING my guy’s movies – Ride Along and Last Vegas.They were hecka funny!
- READING “Kitchen of Half Truth”– I am really enjoying it!
- WISHING I can find the time to take off from work to relax.
- DREAMING of going on vacation before the year is over.
- ENJOYING just having a lazy date night of dinner and movie marathon.
- LOVING how my garden is looking prettier with more flowers.
- LEARNING how to use my new camera.
- HOPING to go on a staycation to Sonoma or Santa Cruz soon.
- NEEDING for my parents to come over and visit soon!
- WEARING my favorite polka dot pjs.
- LOOKING forward to comfortably cool summer days.
- GRATEFUL for the short but relaxing weekend.
Wishing everyone a fun and not-so-difficult week!