Date Night Girl’s 10 Best Date Night Memories 2013
These are the places and meals that will stay in our memories. They might not be the most scrumptious food or most glamorous venues but these were the places where we had the most fun times together in 2013.
Here’s to more fun date nights in 2014!
xoxo The Date Night Girl
- 2 cups of hot chocolate on a cold winter night at Bittersweet Chocolate Shoppe (Oakland)
- 54 Mint (SF): We crossed the street and took a stroll at the Metreon and Yerba Buena after dinner.
- Lomo Saltado @ Fresca (SF) where we had an awesome view of the Fillmore Jazz Festival.
- Lobster Roll @ Woodhouse Fish (SF) before catching a movie at the Sundance Kabuki.
- Scallops at Old Fisherman’s Grotto (Monterey) on a beautiful afternoon at the Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Food truck adventure at SoMASTreet Food Trucks (SF).
- A cheap but super-fun movie night at the West Wind Drive In (Concord, CA).
- Burgers at Umami (Oakland)
- Themed Tiki/Hawaiian dinner with a view at Trader Vics (Emeryville, CA)
- The best ribeye steak ever at Bourbon Steak House (SF).